Thursday 5 March 2015

Exivious - Some Jazz/Rock/Prog Fusion with a touch of Heavy Metal

When I like a band, I'm always interested in knowing the band members to see if they have any other musical projects I may like. I discovered Exivious when two of its founding members joined the band Cynic for their re-union and tour in 2010 for their album Traced in the Air.

Exivious is a Finnish band playing Jazz/Rock/Prog Fusion with a touch of Heavy Metal. This band is Instrumental only so don't expect to hear any singers on their recordings. They recently issued their two albums on vinyl for the first time...so if you like Jazz/Rock Fusion, I highly recommend them!


Exivious - Exivious - 2009 (2014 - First Pressing on vinyl) - Finland - Blood Music

Exivious - Lumininal - 2013 (2014 - First Pressing on vinyl) - Finland - Blood Music

No comments:

Post a Comment