Monday 8 July 2013

Record hunting in Boston

I spent the last week in Boston and was looking for a good record store that sells LPs...especially METAL LPs.

The best one I've found is Armageddon Records located on the Elliot Street in Cambridge.  This is a small record store in a basement that I highly recommend.  They have a very nice selection of Heavy Metal... new and used as well as other music style (however, their focus is Metal/Hardcore/Punk).

If you visit the area, you should definitely check them out.  They also have an online store:



I couldn't resist and bought a few classics and re-issues that weren't in my collection yet.


And of course I had to play a few...

Megadeth - Killing is My Business... - 2013 UK Record Store Day

Destruction - Innovator of Evil - 2005 (2011 Re-Issue - Clear Splatter - Limited to 150 copies)

No comments:

Post a Comment